Fantastic Sewing Accessories (including a sewing tray and quick unpick)
If you’re a creative soul and have chosen sewing for your outlet, there are many great accessories which become an essential part of your kit. If you’re a veteran, you probably know many of the basics but here we have compiled a list of some great accessories you may never have thought of. From an innovative sewing tray to the indispensible storage stackers, many of these items the savvy sewer just can’t live without:
– Sewing Tray: have you ever considered your own laptop sewing tray rather than sewing table? If you live in a small home or simply don’t have space for your own designated crafting area, a sewing tray is the answer. Trabasack is an innovative lap tray and bag which can easily be used as your own sewing tray so you can work comfortably from your sofa, your kitchen table or anywhere you like!
– Storage stackers: these are fantastic little cases in which you can store loose fasteners, pins or other bits and pieces. They’ll also fit comfortably inside the storage space of your Trabasack.
– Bead and button organisers: these fantastic little boxes contain many separate compartments so you can keep your different buttons and beds away from each other. In a range of sizes you can find them with between 10 and 18 compartments and they’ll also slip easily inside your Trabasack.
– Quick unpick: cheap and essential, the quick unpick can fix any little mistake as soon as it happens. A great invention and an essential piece of any sewing enthusiast’s kit.
– Embroidery hoops: these come in a range of sizes and can be stored in your Trabasack when not in use and are great for circling and focussing on the particular area of work you’re concentrating on.
If sewing is your favourite past time there is no reason you can’t enjoy it from the comfort of your lounge, using a fantastic Trabasack sewing tray which also acts as a fantastic storage space for all your sewing accessories.